Friday, March 8, 2013

Cheetah Print NOTD

Hello ladies, I hope you are having a wonderdul day :)

So, apparently yesterday was Animal Print Day on Facebook. My news feed was full of it. So I thought I would give it a go. And since I enjoyed the first NYC polish I used so much I decided to use another.




This so did not turn out how I had hoped. I definetly need more practice. I would love to be able to do something for the first time and nail it! Is that too much to ask LOL

For the base I used NYC Skyline Blue. Its a gorgeous icy sky blue with a slight silver shimmer. The formula was great and only needed two coats for full coverage.

I've heard this compared to SC Cinderella. I think the base is very close and the biggest differences are the color of the shimmer and the opacity. I think Skyline Blue would make a nice base for Cinderella.

For my spots I decided to go metallic and used Pure Ice Bite Me. I used a dotting tool to make them. Then I used a small brush and LA Colors Circuits to do the outline. I think this is where I really went wrong, my "c's" should have been smaller.



Even though I'm not completely satisfied I still like it. I'll more than likely do it again so I can improve. But I wanna know what you think. Do you like animal print or are you over it. I always feel I'm behind the trends because I'm always so hesitant to try things.

As always, thanks for stopping by, and I hope you enjoyed :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got a question or just something that you wanna say? Leave me a comment...I love hearing from you guys!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...