Saturday, March 23, 2013

LA Colors Mint NOTD

Good afternoon ladies, I hope you are enjoying your day :)

All products in this post where purchased by me. As always, all opinions are my own. For more info you can view my disclosure policy here.

It seems that I've been stuck in the green zone lately and I don't see that ending for a bit. I have a few more post planed that fall in this zone, including a Easter mani. When I did my third easter look I wasn't pleased with the swatch of this polish so I decided to re-do it.





Isn't that the most gorgeous neon green jelly you've ever seen? It's so pretty on its own I decided to wear it for a couple days, I just couldn't take it off.

Its your typical jelly in that its slighty sheer, but it builds nicely in three coats, which is what I have on here. As long as you let each coat dry inbetween you'll have no application issues. Otherwise you might get some balding.

There is still VNL after three coats but I have come to love that in a jelly. If you don't I suggest layering it over a lime green polish. Also, I almost forgot LOL, dry time on this was super fast.

I got this at DG back around Christmas but the last time I was there the display looked pretty sad. However, it is currently instock on Cherry Culture's website.

I adore this polish and as you know is perfect for creating jelly sammiches so I want to know what you think of it. Also, are you tired of my green phase or are you loving it as much as I am? Leave me a comment down below. As always, thanks for stopping by, and I hope you enjoyed :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got a question or just something that you wanna say? Leave me a comment...I love hearing from you guys!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...