Saturday, October 17, 2015

Stamping Saturdays #17: Silver Paisley

*The products featured in this post were purchased by me. As always, all opinions are my own. For more info you can view my disclosure policy here.*

Hello loves and welcome back, I really wish I had something intereating to share with you but alas, my life is mind numbingly boring lol. The most exciting thing I have is that I should be getting a Zoya package today. Today's nails aren't very exciting either.

I started with a base of Julie G Cabana Boy. This is a new favorite, I think I've worn it about 4 times in the past month! It's just so creamy and vibrant. Next I set out to use a stamp that I haven't used before and a polish that I don't use too much. I've put a hold on using my Mundos and I'm so tired of black and white.
The image is from Born Pretty plate BP-35 and the silver polish is Essie No Place Like Chrome. I think I last used this was about 2 years ago. Unfortunetly for me I found it extremely hard to photograph. All my photos looked like I had huge gaps in the stamping. Such a shame because I love this image, I guess that's an excuse to use it again soon lol.

What do you ladies think? As always, thanks for stopping by, and I hope you enjoyed :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Got a question or just something that you wanna say? Leave me a comment...I love hearing from you guys!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...