Sunday, October 25, 2015

SinfulColors SinfulShine Prosecco

*The product featured in this post was received as a gift. As always, all opinions are my own. For more info you can view my disclosure policy here.*

Hello loves and welcome back. We're having a quick Sunday swatch post today and its an older one. My wife surprised me last month with a bottle of SC Prosecco.

I wasn't lucky enough to find this last year when it was popular, then it went away, then it came back and now its mine hehe. I was a little worried that it wouldn't live up to the hype but it totally did. 
I needed three thin coats but they went on so smoothly and that shimmer pops so that I didn't even mind. It doesn't perfectly match my skintone but that doesn't bother me either. What do ladies think? Do you have this? Do you love or hate it, I know it divides many people. As always, thanks for stopping by, and I hope you enjoyed :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got a question or just something that you wanna say? Leave me a comment...I love hearing from you guys!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...