Saturday, October 3, 2015

Stamping Saturdays #16: Blue Peacock

*Some products featured in this post were previously provided to me by the company for review. As always, all opinions are my own. For more info you can view my disclosure policy here.*

Hello loves and welcome back. I hope you are all enjoying a peaceful Saturday, I'm currently snuggled under a blanket watching the season 3 premier of The Blacklist. Now all I need is a cup of cocoa. This weeks SS features a mani that I did a few weeks back, I'm almost completely caught up with back content. 

I started out with a base of BEGL Sirens Are Made For Water Not Snow, a polish which I don't think got enough love when it was released. Over that I stamped the peacock feather image from Born Pretty plate BP-L008 using Konad White. 
I was having a bit of trouble getting the image to pick up that day. I know that had to do with me because it worked perfectly when I reviewed the plate. Still didn't stop me from wearing it for three days lol. I just love that base. What do you ladies think? As always, thanks for stopping by, and I hope you enjoyed :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got a question or just something that you wanna say? Leave me a comment...I love hearing from you guys!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...