Saturday, October 31, 2015

Stamping Saturdays #18: Happy Halloween

*Some products featured in this post were provided to me by OPI through the PreenMeVIP program. As always, all opinions are my own. For more info you can view my disclosure policy here.*

Hello loves, welcome back and Happy Halloween! Are you guys planning an exciting night? We never get trick or treaters here so we plan to watch movies and eat all the candy ourselves lol. I want to finally conquer my fears and watch Hellraiser but we'll just have to see how that goes. For this weeks Stamping Saturday I had to do something Halloweeny right?
 When I first received the OPI Starlight set (swatches coming soon) I knew that I had to use Give Me Space right away! I also tried to make a tutorial for this but disaster is for another time lol. I used my Cheeky Happy Holidays plate and Konad White for a simple but cute holiday mani.

This makes how Mani white on blue manis that I've shown you guys now? I'm sorry, I'll try to get a bit more creative. Its just such a gorgeous combo. What do you ladies think? As always, thanks for stopping by, and I hope you enjoyed :)







No comments:

Post a Comment

Got a question or just something that you wanna say? Leave me a comment...I love hearing from you guys!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...