Thursday, November 14, 2013

SinfulColors Thimbleberry

Hello ladies, I hope you are all having a wonderful day :)

*The products in this post were purchased by me. As always, all opinions are my own. For more info, you can view my disclosure policy here.*

Today's post has what I consider a fail at the end. But first let me start off by showing you another polish that I've had for a while and are just now using: SinfulColors Thimbleberry. I remember seeing it last year around this time and thinking how pretty it was.

Sorry about the flash reflections, the perils of nighttime manis. Also this isn't as pink irl, much more toned down. Although it was kinda goopy, it was still pretty easy to apply and covered well in two coats. Dry time was also good.

And then, because I still have not learned to leave well enough alone, I got the bright idea to try gradient stamping. Since I love black and white together I chose to use that with Winstonia W112. I went with the image on the right side, which has never really worked well for me. That bums me out because I know how cool it looks as I've seen it used elsewhere. That is part of why this turned out so bad though. 


I loved Thimbleberry on its own but I hated the finished mani. Although it looked worse irl lol. Just too many bad choices. What do you ladies think? Also, did they change the brushes and formula on SV? My brush seems longer/wider and the SV itself seems shinier? I hope I didn't get a knock-off. Although for $4 I can't be too mad, at least it works. As always, thanks for stopping by, and I hope you enjoyed :)





No comments:

Post a Comment

Got a question or just something that you wanna say? Leave me a comment...I love hearing from you guys!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...