Sunday, November 3, 2013

Adventures In Stamping: Plates Ending in 1

Hello ladies, I hope you are all having a great day :)

*The products in this post were purchased by me. As always, all opinions are my own. For more info you can view my disclosure policy here.*

This weeks Adventures in Stamping  theme is to use a plate ending in one. I decided to use a polish I recently picked up called Broadway Nails Easter Annie for the base and stamp using something besides black or white. I told you guys I would get there eventually. lol

For the stamp I went with Cheeky CH51, I think that Cheeky is my favorite set that I own, granted that's not very many. I thought the stars would go nicely with the polish. I used Kleancolor Neon Pink to stamp with and I am actually a little surprised that it worked as well as it did.

I know this isn't exactly season appropriate but I was just so delighted to see sun again that I couldn't stop myself. I know I've told you before how I get when we don't have sunlight, and we haven't seen much for the past week or so. :(

What do you ladies think? This may just be one of my favorites in a while. As always, thanks for stopping by, and I hope you enjoyed :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Got a question or just something that you wanna say? Leave me a comment...I love hearing from you guys!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...