Tuesday, November 5, 2013

BPS Texture Minis

hello ladies, I hope you are all having a wonderful day :)

*The products  in this post were provided to me by the company for an honest review. As always, all opinions are my own. For more info you can view my disclosure policy here.*

Today I have the pleasure of showing you guys some mini texture polishes from the Born Pretty Store that I highly suspect are great dupes for some of Zoya's Spring Pixie Dust. I don't own those so I can't be absolutely sure but after looking at lots of swatches they look so to me. But I let you decided for yourself.

Since these all had just about the same formulas and applications I'll just go ahead and get all that over with an leave you with photos. Each polish only needed two coats for complete coverage and none of them gave me any problems what so ever. What I did have a problem with was the dry time and smell. They each took about 25 mins to completely dry, I guess it's not too bad, but I'm a little spoilt by Zoya and China Glaze with their 10-15 min dry time. As for the smell it's more candy then the nail salon odor of some cheaper polishes but it might bother some people so I thought I'd mention it. Of course since they are minis they don't have name so I'll call them by their colors.

Blue:

Purple:


Pink:

Orange:



All of these are very pretty and if you can get past the smell and dry time they are nice polishes. They are very nice if you have yet to try the texture style and would like to. As far as the texture goes they do feel like Zoya's just maybe a little finer/softer. What I thought was the one I disliked the most (the orange) actually ended up being my favorite. What do you ladies think? Let me know... As always, thanks for stopping by, and I hope you enjoyed :)

Website: Born Pretty Store
Item: Tribal Texture Mini Set (#15)
Price: $6.65
Facebook: Born Pretty Store

Also don't forget to use the code PANW10 for 10% off!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Got a question or just something that you wanna say? Leave me a comment...I love hearing from you guys!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...