Thursday, November 7, 2013

More Animal Print

hello ladies, I hope your day is going well :)

*The products in this post were purchased by me. As always, all opinions are my own. For more info you can view my disclosure policy here.*

I have a personal question to ask? How do you guys manage to stay happy once the winter months set in? I am usually so happy and upbeat almost all summer longer but once the colder weather sets in I drop into this seemingly unending funk. I've been dealing with this for the past two weeks and I'm thinking I need to win the lottery and buy a house south of the Equator so I can live in the sunshine year-round. LOL

Ok enough moping, onto what you came for...nails! For this look I started with SC Envy, a polish I snagged out of Walgreens' clearance bins a few weeks back for 50 cents! It's a very nice medium green that covers perfectly in two coats.

Since I was in a hurry I grabbed the closet stamping plate which was my Cheeky Jumbo 9 and stamped one of the animal prints. I always forget just how much I enjoy the animal print until I'm wearing it. I topped it off with a coat of NL to give it some sparkle and shine. Plus the stamping was a little hard to see without it.



I really liked these and hated to take them off, I'll probably end up recreating these lol. What do you ladies think? Let me know, and don't forget to let me how you deal with the winter blues. As always, thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoyed :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Got a question or just something that you wanna say? Leave me a comment...I love hearing from you guys!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...