Sunday, November 17, 2013

Adventure in Stamping: I'm in the Mood For _____

Hello ladies, I hope you all had a great day.

*All the products in this post were purchased by me. As always, all opinions are my own. For more info, you an view my disclosure policy here.*

Tonight post is a late, late one for me and I hope I can get it in under the wire. I usually like to get the AIS prompts done on Wednesday but this week's wasn't done until 7 this morning. And I really didn't have the drive to edit pics and post but I knew I had to do it. This week's prompt was I'm in the Mood For ___, and I've been craving warm weather and bright sun. I'm so over fall/winter already and it just started.

I started this off with one coat of SC Thimbleberry and then sponged on the yellow with CG Lemon Fizz. I'm experimenting with gradient techniques and so far this is my least favorite. Once that was dry I used Cheeky plates CH36 and CH37 to stamp and mish mash of warm weather/sunny images. Finish off with a coat of SV and BAM! you're done.

I do not like this overall but I was not about to take it off and start all over again lol. I'm just not that good at mixing and matching stamps, I should stick to just one image at a time lol. What do you ladies think? What are you in the mood for? Let me know. As always, thanks for stopping by, and I hope you enjoyed :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Got a question or just something that you wanna say? Leave me a comment...I love hearing from you guys!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...