Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Revisited: Spellbound Nails Enchanted Orchid

*Purchased By Me*

Hello loves, welcome back. I hope you had a nice weekend and were able to make it through Monday unscathed. I spent mine watching A Christmas Story (yes I know Christmas is over) and working on blogging things. One thing I did was re-swatch Enchanted Orchid by Spellbound Nails.
 This one originally came out back in 2014 when Radient Orchid was the Pantone color of the year. Its a reddish purple crelly holo with some pink flashes. I used three thin coats.
 This is currently on sale in Spellbound's shop for $7. I still have some left in my mini but hopefully I can pick up a full size before its gone. This is one of my favorite polishes that Ashley has created. What do you ladies think? As always, thanks for stopping by, and I hope you enjoyed :)



Spellbound Nails | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got a question or just something that you wanna say? Leave me a comment...I love hearing from you guys!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...