Thursday, January 21, 2016

Revisited: KBShimmer Snow Much Fun

*Purchased By Me*

Hello loves, welcome back. I have a revisited post for you today and since it's finally gotten cold here, and it's currently sleeting, I thought it'd be a good time to pull out KBShimmer Snow Much Fun.

I wanna say this first released in 2013 but it may have been 2014, the brain fog is real lol. It was part of the blogger series and is The Manicurator shade. I used three thin coats and I did have to dig a bit for the snowflakes but that's to be expected. Make sure you use a good topcoat since the snowflakes can lift a little.

I never grow tired of this shade, I wanna say this is the third time it's been featured on the blog. The best part is it's still available on the KBShimmer website. What do you ladies think? As always, thanks for stopping by, and I hope you enjoyed :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got a question or just something that you wanna say? Leave me a comment...I love hearing from you guys!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...