Thursday, January 14, 2016

China Glaze Shower Together Swatch & Review

*Purchased By Me*

Hello loves, welcome back. I had high hopes for my blogging schedule in 2016 but I've  managed to only get up four post so far. The main reason is I'm not satisfied with my photos. They look fine on my camera but once I export them they look crummy. I'm not sure if the problem is my lights, camera or what. I even bought a new SD card but that didn't do anything. So I really appreciate those that hang around through the random photo quality posts. Hopefully I'll get it figured out soon. Anyway, you came for nails. I recently got around to finally trying out China Glaze Shower Together.
 This has been sitting in my stash for close to two years I wanna say. When I used it to swatch a glitter the other week I couldn't help but wearing it again on its own. Its nice and creamy, covering in two coats. It can be a bit of a stainer though so make sure you wear a good base. In person it leans a bit more teal but I couldn't get my photos there.

I go back and forth with my feelings towards CG. Their skinny brush makes some of their polishes a pita to work with but when they are good like this one I'm in love. What do you think? As always, thanks for stopping by, and I hope you enjoyed :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got a question or just something that you wanna say? Leave me a comment...I love hearing from you guys!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...