Sunday, August 3, 2014

LA Colors Reckless & Winstonia W-04

*The products in this post were purchased by me. As always, all opinions are my own. For more info you can view my disclosure policy here.*

What I have for you today is an example of bad placement happening to a good manicure lol. I wanted to combine LA Colors Reckless with MoYou blue and of course I just had to use my newest Winstonia plate again. Unfortunately the image got the best of me lol.
I love this LA Colors, it's so pretty and depending on the lighting it can be blue or purple. And it's almost a one coater. I've swatched it before but I couldn't resist using it again. I then used MoYou nails blue stamping polish and the rose image from Winstonia plate W-04 to stamp with. I really love rose images but this one got the better of me. I'm working on rotating the design so that it doesn't look too much like nail wraps and I didn't like how any of these looked.


I consider this one a fail overall, but what do you ladies think? I cant wait to pair these colors again because I really like the whole monochromatic stamping thing. And although I won't get into it too much, I'm really sad about Mundo de Unas stopping her international sales because that opened up a whole window for mc stamping possibilities. Oh well, just have to look harder for colors that work I guess. As always, thank for stopping by, and I hope you enjoyed :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Got a question or just something that you wanna say? Leave me a comment...I love hearing from you guys!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...