Sunday, August 17, 2014

China Glaze Ruby Pumps

*The product in this post was purchased by me. As always, all opinions are my own. For more info you can view my disclosure policy here.

Today I have a quick swatch of a polish I wore over the weekend. I always go back and forth between liking and hating reds, it's a color I was always shooed away from wearing growing up. A very old-south great-grandmother will do that to you lol. But every once in a while a great red comes along that just captures my heart and Ruby Pumps is one of those.

I picked this one a few months back during my CG haul and just kinda forgot about it. Such a sad fate for such a gorgeous polish! I couldn't stop staring at my nails the whole time I had this on. Everytime you move your nails the little glitters catch the lights and sparkle like crazy. And thanks to the jelly like base you only need two coats. BTW, these aren't the best photos but I can't believe my camera was able to capture the little glitters!

I love this so much! I also picked up Dorothy Who? which I have yet to wear, and I wanna get a couple more from that collection. Actually, had it not been for my wife I wouldn't have gotten the two that I did, so thank you honey! lol What do you ladies think? As always, thanks for stopping by, and hope you enjoyed :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Got a question or just something that you wanna say? Leave me a comment...I love hearing from you guys!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...