Thursday, December 19, 2013

More Holiday Nail Art

Hello ladies, I hope you are enjoying  your day :)

*Some of the products in this post were provided to me by the company for an honest review. As always, all opinions are my own. Fore more info you can view my disclosure policy here.*

I decided to try my hand at some free hand nail art since I'm almost out of holiday stamps (I knew I should have gotten the BM holiday set). I think the first time I saw this idea was on Nail by Kayla Shevonne, correct me if I'm wrong. I think these dotted trees are adorable.

I used SC Snow Me White for  my base and SC Exotic Green and CC Berry and Bright for my trees. B&B seems to be my go-to red right now, I guess I really like the smell it leaves behind. I started using tape to keep the shape of the trees but got a little cocky by the third finger and that left my middle and pointer finger with short stubby trees. oops

I finished off with a yellow rhinestone from BPS for the tree tops and lots of SV. That caused one of the red dots to smear on my middle finger, but no biggie. This was the second look that night and there was no way I was starting over haha.

I really like how these turned out, yes even the stubby ones. What do you ladies think? Let me know below. As always, thanks for stopping by, and I hope you enjoyed :)

Happy Holidays :)


1 comment:

Got a question or just something that you wanna say? Leave me a comment...I love hearing from you guys!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...