Sunday, December 15, 2013

AIS: Animals

hello ladies! I hope you are having a great day :)

*The products in this post were all purchased by me. As always, all opinions are my own. For more info you can view my disclosure policy here.*

First of all let me apologize for my nails and cuticles. I filed my nails way too short and I hate the way they look. My cuticles are super dry, the winter is wreaking havoc on them. I've been oiling them nightly and lotioning multiple times a day but I may need to oil twice a day. I wasn't gonna post today but I just couldn't pass this weeks AIS theme up since I have been loving animal print so much.

Incase you're wondering I was going for snow leopard. I thought they would be perfect for this colder weather. I'm crushing on this so hard right now. I've had this on since Thursday and I don't wanna remove it.

I started with two coats of SC Snow Me White and stamped with black and Cheeky Jumbo 9. I really should invest in the rest of those jumbo plates. It's probably my most used plate and I get a perfect stamp almost every time. I then filled me spots in with Zoya Dove and my smallest dotting tool. This took the most time of the whole thing but was really worth it.

I added a layer of NL to give it some sparkle but you can't really see it in the photo below. It's a bummer as it really gave it a wintery feel.

I'm really happy with how this turned out, no surprise there as it's an animal print lol. What do you ladies think? Let me know. As always, thanks for stopping by, and I hope you enjoyed :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Got a question or just something that you wanna say? Leave me a comment...I love hearing from you guys!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...