Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Glitter Me This Golly, You're Swell

Hello ladies, I hope you are having a great day :)

*The products in this post were purchased by me. As always, all my opinions are my own. For more info you can view my disclosure policy here.*

Today I have a second Glitter Me This holo to show you, thanks to my wonderful wifey. And this one, like the other, is a beaut! I think this one would be nice for someone who likes a more subtle holo.

This is Golly, You're Swell a beautiful bright turquoise holo. It's not a strong linear but definitely not scattered either. Great for those people who like a little surprise of holo every now and again. I love all holos so I'm thrilled to have this in my collection. I only needed two coats for full coverage and I had no problems with application.

Since I was so in love with this I wanted to add some hearts to it lol. And since I haven't used my Pueen plates all that much....

This is plate 29 from the Love Elements set. I seriously need to use these more often because they stamp so beautifully.

I absolutely love Nicole's polishes and only have great things to say about them. Be sure to stop by her Etsy shop and pick up one or all of them lol. Also head on over to her Facebook page because she holds weekly giveaways for solvent resistant glitters. And remember, if you use the link through her FB for her Etsy you get a 20% discount!

What do you ladies think? Let me know below. As always, thanks for stopping by, and I hope you enjoyed :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Got a question or just something that you wanna say? Leave me a comment...I love hearing from you guys!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...