Monday, November 12, 2012

My New Winter Blue:NOTD

Good evening ladies. I hope you are all enjoying your day :)

I thought I would share a quick NOTD post with you. I've been real lazy about painting lately, still not back on scedule after the time change. Also I got mad the other day and choped my nails into super nubbbins, so forgive the shortness. Apparently I'm really violent in my sleep, I would wake up every morning with new scratches.

Ok, enough of my yapping, onto the nails.

This is two coats of China Glaze Electric Beat. It's a beautiful dusty cornflower blue. But it's not as dark as some dusty blues tend to be. Kinda like somebody shot it with some periwinkle.

It's from the spring 2012 Electropop line, so I doubt you'll find it in stores. But, I got mine fron ebay and I'm sure you can find it on amazon or transdesign. I also want to pick up aquadelic, dance baby, and kinetic candy from that collection.

Well, that about wraps it up. Don't forgot to drop by my facebook page to see other nails of the day and all sorts of random stuff. As always, thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoyed! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Got a question or just something that you wanna say? Leave me a comment...I love hearing from you guys!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...