Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Pure Ice Mint Dream

Good evening everyone! I hope you are all having a happy Halloween, and if you are on the east coast that you are all right after Sandy blew through.
Today I have Pure Ice Mint Dream to show you. I got this as a gift a while ago and forgot about it until now. I know it's been a while since my last post so I thought I'd showcase this beauty.

Mint Dream is a very sheer almost duochromy polish. At one angle its almost white, but turn your hand and its almost a light teal. There even appears to be a green shimmer throughout.
I did three coats by itself on my right hand. It's nice but not really for me. Very nice if you want a subtle look but still want some "umph". I also think it might make for a nice twist on a classic french mani.
I also wanted to show it layered over something. So I did two coats over white on my left hand. Now this I really like. It changes the white to a very light nude and you get that nice color shift and shimmer. I also can't wait to see this layered over a dark green or maybe black.
Pure Ice is available at Wal-Mart for around $2-3. I got this a while ago so I'm not sure if it's still available or not.
If you are going out tonight please be safe! If you are dressing up I'd love to see your costumes. You can post them on my facebook page. As always, thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoyed! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Got a question or just something that you wanna say? Leave me a comment...I love hearing from you guys!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...