Tuesday, November 27, 2012

China Glaze Lemon Fizz: NOTD

Good afternoon ladies. I hope you are having a good day :)

I decided to continue down the path of wearing all my China Glazes (which isn't that many) so I could have swatches of them all. I went with Lemon Fizz today.

Lemon Fizz was part of the spring 2010 Up and Away collection. It is a soft pastel yellow creme. One of the best formulas I've found for a yellow. Took three coats, but that's because I was impatient and smudged my second coat. Otherwise I could have gotten away with two.

I doubt that you will find this in stores, but I know its on ebay for about $5. I'm sure its also on amazon. I got mine from copious before they went downhill.

That's all I have for you today. Sorry for being so short but I don't feel that great today. As always thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoyed :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Got a question or just something that you wanna say? Leave me a comment...I love hearing from you guys!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...