Friday, November 30, 2012

China Glaze Foie Gras

Good evening ladies, I hope you've had a good day :)

Tonight I have another China Glaze swatch for you. I also used this in a NOTD but I lost my light so I hope to get photos of that tomorrow. Ill try to get that post up by tomorrow evening (fingers crossed).

Anyway, tonight I have Foie Gras to show you. It was part of the spring 2012 Hunger Games collection. Its a purplely brown creme. Kind of a dusty color, it dries darker than what the bottle leads you to believe. I had no application issues and it covered fully in two coats. I got it for nail art mostly because it is kind of a weird color.

I got mine at Sallys a few months back when it was on clearence. Some might still have it, but if not I'm sure you can find it on ebay or amazon.

That's all for today. I will try to get my next post up tomorrow (I really need to build a light box). As always thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoyed :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Got a question or just something that you wanna say? Leave me a comment...I love hearing from you guys!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...