Wednesday, November 21, 2012

China Glaze Bahamian Escape: NOTD

Good evening ladies, I hope you are all enjoying your day :)

I wanted to share my NOTD with you right quick. We are going to start preparing for dinner tomorrow here in a little bit. I imagine this might get ruined but that just gives me another excuse to paint them again lol.

I wanted something bright and fun for today. And it seems I've been on a blue kick as well as a China Glaze kick here lately, so I went with Bahamian Escape. Plus as its getting colder who wouldn't wanna escape to the Bahamas?

Bahamian Escape was part of the winter 2008 Bahama Blues collection. It went on wonderfully, with full coverage in two coats. I've really come to love CG's formula. In terms of color i'd say its somewhere between a sky blue and a robins egg. Either way she's beautiful.

I got mine from ebay, and seeing as its from 2008 its highly unlikely to be in any store. I'm sure you can find it on amazon and maybe nailsupplies.us

Well, that's all for today. I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving with your families, and if you're going shopping this evening or in the morning, please be safe. As always, thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoyed :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Got a question or just something that you wanna say? Leave me a comment...I love hearing from you guys!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...