Hi guys I know it’s been awhile since my last post, but I’ve gotten into a lazy rut and I need to get out of it. I hope to get some stamping done, a braided mani and something with dots, maybe ladybugs.
Anyhow, a few days ago I got nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award from Shelly’s Sassy Nails. (Thank You Shelly J) My second blog award this month! This one is for bloggers who are still fairly new but doesn’t have a follower limit. Rules seem pretty simple for this one too.
- Nominate 15 others who are relatively new to blogging
- Let then know that you have nominated them
- Share 7 random facts about yourself
- Thank the blogger(s) who have nominated you
- Add the versatile blogger aware picture to your post
Ok, 7 random facts about me:
- In addition to nail polish I have addictions to purses and Hello Kitty
- I hate talking on the phone, you better text me!
- I loved taking notes in school & making list
- My favorite Disney Princess is Ariel
- I also love collecting pens, whether they work or not
- I love penguins, pig, & pandas
- I’ll drink pickle juice, but I won’t eat a pickle!
Now for my 15 nominees:
- My Indie Glam Addiction
- Teen Polish Junkie
- Finger Painting Fingers
- Apple Lacquer
- Cool Polish, Bro
- ehmkay nail
- Polished To a T
- Polished by Maddie
- Adeventure in Polishland
- So U Nails & Such
- Kyoti’s Nails
- Drugstore Junkie.
Alrighty guys, there you have it. Once again, thank you Shelly, and thank you for stopping by! J