Tuesday, August 14, 2012

NOTD: Julep Jessica

Good morning ladies!

I skipped TIOT this week so that I could wear my new Julep Jessica that I got from Copious on the latest round of credits. This has been on my wishlist for a few months now, so when faced with the opportunity to get it for a penny you better believe I swiped that baby up lol.



Ugh, I am in love with this polish! It's a soft baby blue creme and covers completely in one coat! It kind of reminds me of Zoya Kristen and it's actually closer to what I was hoping Kristen would be. On a side note I'm kinda sad that I had to file my nails to nubbs again. I was gonna let them grow but I woke up yesterday to a huge break and I couldn't take having one nubb, so they all had to go :(

Anyway, enough of my yapping, onto the pictures!:



Do you guys see how gorgeous that is? I am seriously tempted by at least another bottle, maybe 3? lol I am so glad I decided to check Facebook one more time last week!

I also got CG For Audrey, two Essies, five Kleancolors, Zoya Song and a Seche Vite Top Coat (that I have been wanting to try) that I am still waiting to on, so there will be plenty of nail mail on my page this week. What did you guys get in this last round of credits? Let me know below.

As always, thanks for stopping by and enjoy the rest of your day!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Got a question or just something that you wanna say? Leave me a comment...I love hearing from you guys!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...