Tuesday, August 7, 2012

First "Official" TIOT



Good afternoon ladies, today I have my first "official" TIOT. I did my first one back in June but that was just for fun, you can find it here. Again, I have an unnamed LA Colors from the metallics set. This one is a dark grey and it reminds me of the lead in a pencil.




This totally reminds me of when I would get bored in class and color my nails with my lead pencils. Of course that could't have been good for my nails. I did add a layer of Pure Ice's Don't You Wish over it to give it some sparkle. This is two coats of the grey, but seeing this pictures I could have used a third.

There you have it, thank you for stopping by and enjoy the rest of your day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got a question or just something that you wanna say? Leave me a comment...I love hearing from you guys!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...