Monday, August 6, 2012

Liebster Award



Good evening ladies, today I have for you my very first blog award! How exciting lol.

I was nominated by Fancy Schmancy Nails.(And dreammyMM Nails) Apparently this award is for bloggers with less than 200 followers. The rules are simple and I tried to follow them all but I had trouble with one:
1. Each person tagged must post 11 things about themselves.
2. They must also answer the 11 questions the 'tagger' has set for them.
3. They must create 11 more questions to ask bloggers they have decided to tag.
4. They must then choose 11 bloggers with less than 200 followers and tag them in their post.
5. These lucky bloggers must then be told.
6. There are no tag backs.



Simple right? So here we go:

11 Things about Me:
  1. I have the worst memory, I can't remember anything.
  2. After 2 yrs of playing, I'm still addicted to Farmville.
  3. I have a thing for accents.
  4. I'm deathly afraid of snakes (dead or alive).
  5. I can't cook to save my life.
  6. I actually enjoy washing the dishes.
  7. Give me a book and I'm set for the day.
  8. My dream is to own a farm, restaurant and animal rescue with my wife.
  9. I'm very easily annoyed.
  10. I love to watch documentaries, especially Holocaust related ones.
  11. I played classical violin for 8 years.
11 Questions from "tagger":
1.At what point did you realize you were addicted to polish?
When it occurred to me that I couldn't walk through the store and not look at the polish displays.
2. What is your favorite indie brand?
That's tough, they are so many good ones. I'd say Pretty and Polished though.
3. What is your biggest polish lemming?
That's a toss up between OPI's What's With the Cattitude and P&P's Jawbreaker
4. How many times per week do you paint your nails?
Usually about 2-3 times
5. Of what achievement are you most proud?
This is sad but I don't feel like I've accomplished much, but I guess learning to love myself.
6. What is the name of your pet?
Pet? I have pets lol, Porkchop, Pudge, Callie, Jesse, Scuttle, Pirogue, and Athena
7. Sunrise or Sunset?
Sunset (over the water)
8. Which summer Olympic event is most interesting?
To me, and apparently my kitten, gymnastics
9. Where would you like to go on vacation if money was no object?
London and then onto New Zealand
10. What is the title of your favorite book?
Jewels by Danielle Steel
11. Favorite quote?
"Franklymy dear, I don't give a damn" Just sums up how I feel most of the time.


dreamyMM Nails’ Questions:
1.     Like going out day or night?
          the day, I don't really go out at night
2.     What do you like doing with your free time?
         I like reading, listening to music, and spending time with my family
3.     What’s the color of your first nail polish?
        I think it was either pink or purple, I can't remember
4.     Do you like matching your manicure with your pedicure?
        not normally, but sometime I will
5.     What’s the most extreme nail design you’ve ever done?
          this is terrible, but probably stamping, because it's usually just one plain old one color mani
6.     What do you day dream about?
           my dream home, next nail design, random things, lol
7.     Your favorite and least favorite nail polish color?
         it used to be red, but now idk i guess and olive green
8.     What make you smile the most?
        seeing the people that I love smiling and happy
9.     What do you want at this very moment?
        a cherry Dr. Pepper and some new stamping plates sound good lol
10. What color is your nails right now? (describe or post a picture)

11. Who is your nail artist influence?
       there are so many, but definitely Shelly's Sassy Nails and The DIY Lady!




My 11 questions:
1. What is your favorite music genre?
2. What is one thing about you that no one would ever guess?
3. Are you an early bird or a night owl? 
4. What is your biggest pleasure?
5. Would you rather watch the movie or read the book?
6. If you had to wear one polish for the rest of life, what would it be?
7. What or who motivated you to start your blog?
8. What would you like to be remembered for?
9. What song best fits your life at the moment?
10. Who is your favorite blogger at the moment?
11. How big is your stash?

And finally the thing that I had the most difficulty with, my tagged bloggers. It seemed like all the ones I could find that qualified had already been nominated. So, I only have 10.

Phew, that was a long one. Thank you for sticking around, and enjoy the rest of your day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got a question or just something that you wanna say? Leave me a comment...I love hearing from you guys!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...