Thursday, March 10, 2016

Pastel Vertical Gradient

*Purchased By Me*

Hello loves, welcome back. I hope you are all enjoying your day, the weather is gorgeous here and I'm loving all this natural light my house is getting. Today's mani also made me happy, a sorta pastel vertical gradient.

Even though I used pastel polishes (KleanColor Pastel Blue & Pastel Orange) this seemed really bright in person, bordering on pastel neons. I used a regular kitchen sponge for this one and I think I like the effect better than what the latex ones give.

This started out as a base for some stamping but I couldn't bring myself to cover it up. I guess it's back to the drawing board for that mani. I was sad to have to remove this but I had polishes to swatch. I really need to bust out gradients more often. What do you ladies think? As always, thanks for stopping by, and I hope you enjoyed :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Got a question or just something that you wanna say? Leave me a comment...I love hearing from you guys!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...