Friday, January 16, 2015

Twinkie Nail Art Challenge January Week3: Your Favorite Color

*All products in this post were purchased by me. As always, all opinions are my own. For more info you can view my disclosure policy here.*

Hello loves, welcome to another installment of the Twinkie Nail Art Challange. Only one more week to go if Beckie decides not to continue, what will we do with ourselves? I might join the Stamping Saturdays with Of Life and Lacquer, or do you guys get enough stamping through the week? We'll see. Anyways, this weeks prompt was to use our favorite color.

 Now I don't know that I could really pick one color to be my favorite, and we just had a rainbow prompt, but we all know I love a good blue so that's what I went with. It also gave me a chance to try out a mani that A Girl And Her Polish did that I've been wanting to recreate.
My base is SinfulColors Sugar Rush and the dots are acrylic paint. Still not perfect but if you don't stare for too long they aren't half bad, improving slowly so I'll take it. Then I stamped the roses with MDU Orchid and Lemon Tree and Winstonia W-04. I still don't think I am a huge fan of this stamp but it was the first one I came to lol. I topped it off with a matte topcoat which sorta grayed out my blue.

I am very happy with how this turned out. I would like to try more layered art techniques. What do you ladies think? As always, thanks for stopping by, and I hope you enjoyed :)






Be sure to search #twinkienailartchallenge on IG to see the rest of this weeks manis. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got a question or just something that you wanna say? Leave me a comment...I love hearing from you guys!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...