Sunday, January 11, 2015

China Glaze Boundary of Memory

*The product featured in this post was received as a gift. As always, all opinions are my own. For more info you can view my disclosure policy here*

Hello loves, happy Sunday! I hope your weekend has been fairing much better than mine. We had a water pipe burst late in the afternoon Friday and our landlord couldn't get anyone out to fix it until Saturday morning. I don't know about you but I hate having people come to my home. I'm incredibly shy in person, I'm pretty much a shut in (seriously, not leaving my house for weeks at a time is not a problem to me lol) and my home is my sanctuary. But you gotta have water, right? lol But onto this pretty polish, China Glaze Boundary of Memory.

 This beautiful brown, copper, black and silver micro glitter mix polish was a Christmas gift from my sweetie. I am eternally grateful that she can remember me wanting something when I only mention it in passing. I've heard lots of other bloggers who say their significant others aren't that supportive of their hobby. She actually picked me up quite of few polishes from my wishlist, so needless to say I have lots of new pretties to play with lol. I should have known something was up when it took her 30 mins to pick up a gift card for a friend lol.

I only needed two coats for this to be fully opaque as it's a full cover glitter. It was a little thick but not so much that it created an application problem. It did dry sorta gritty so I added a coat of gelous and then a coat of topcoat to make it smooth and shiny.

This was super glittery in person and I'm so happy to have it in my collection. I also need to pick up Givers Theme and Capacity to See Beyond from the same collection. What do you ladies think? Are you a fan of micro glitters? Do you love entertaining guest or are you like me? As always, thanks for stopping by, and I hope you enjoyed :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Got a question or just something that you wanna say? Leave me a comment...I love hearing from you guys!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...