Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Zoya Nyx & Pueen37

*The products in this post were purchased by me. As always, all opinions are my own. For more info you can view my disclosure policy here.*

Hello lovelies, I just have a quick stamping post to share with you today. These are some nails that I did a few days ago because I was craving some honest to goodness texture polish but since I haven't acquired any new ones lately I decided to show some love to an oldie but goodie. 
I always forget just how pretty Nyx is when it's just sitting in my drawer. It is from the original set of Pixies so it has the much loved true matte finish. It's just too perfect lol. I decided to stamp over it using Mundo de Unas Holland Blue and a swirly pattern from Pueen plate 37. I love the way the stamping polish pops against the periwinkle of Nyx in these photos. I also can't wait to use this image again, it feels sorta sci-fi to me.
I've also included a close up shot so that you could see the stamp, it has  really fine lines that didn't transfer too well on some nails. I think that may have to do with the texture. Please excuse the black mark on my nail, I have no clue what that is and didn't notice it until I uploaded these photos.

A bonus shot of Nyx by itself...what a stunner! Three thin coats.

I wish the stamping had showed up as good in person as it did in the photos. It was a little hard to see. I just removed this so that I could work on my challenge mani, but this held up really nicely. I didn't know how long the stamping would last without a topcoat, but I didn't notice any missing areas. What do you ladies think? As always, thanks for stopping by, and I hope you enjoyed :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got a question or just something that you wanna say? Leave me a comment...I love hearing from you guys!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...