Thursday, November 6, 2014

Blue Paislies

*The products in this post were purchased by me. As always, all opinions are my own. For more info you can view my disclosure policy here.*

Hi lovelies, today I have another post with pictures that I can't stand. Hopefully this will be the end of that though. This is a look that I have worn I think three or four times, just in different stamping colors. I am really addicted to this stamp.
I'm also pretty smitten with this polish, LA Colors Serenity. You can't really see it too well here, but it has this really pretty golden shimmer in it that just makes it pop. Unfortunately, I'm not too sure how good it looks on my skin tone. You know that's never stopped me though lol.
For the stamp I had to use my paisley stamp from Bundle Monster BM-315. I love, love, love this stamp and need to use it more. For the stamping polish I used Mundo de Unas Iris again. I can't wait to put in a second order for more of these. And hey, no smearing! lol

Of course I was really happy with the end result of this one. I didn't want to remove it but I had to move on. What do you ladies think? And don't forget to come back tomorrow for November's first Twinkie Nail Art Challenge mani. My lovely wifey got a chance to take a dig at me with this one lol.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Got a question or just something that you wanna say? Leave me a comment...I love hearing from you guys!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...