Monday, September 9, 2013

Orly Buried Alive

Hello ladies, I hope you are all having a great day :)

*The product in this post was purchased by me. As always, all opinions are my own. For more info, you can view my disclosure policy here.*

Today I have Orly Buried Alive to show you. I bought this about a year ago and this was the first time that I wore it. It's one of those colors that you buy because you are wanting to try a brand for the first time plus its on clearance. It actually surprised me how much I enjoyed it.

This is two coats of that beautiful shimmery goodness. I really enjoyed everything about this polish, from the color to the formula and dry time. It was dang near perfect. Now I wish I had mattified it, but I guess I'll have to try that later. If only the movie was a good as this polish lol.


Oh just look at that gorgeous shimmer! What do you ladies think? Let me know below. As always, thanks for stopping by, and I hope you enjoyed :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Got a question or just something that you wanna say? Leave me a comment...I love hearing from you guys!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...