Sunday, September 29, 2013

Incoco Halloween Nail Strips

Hello ladies, I hope you are having a wonderful day!

*The products in this post were provided to me for an honest review by the company. As always, all opinions are my own. For more info you can view my disclosure policy here.*

I'm doing things a little different today in that I'm showing you the strips before I wear them. I wanted to make sure that you got a chance to see them before Halloween was over in case you wanted to purchase some of them. And lets face it, it might be a while before I get around to wearing them all. So I will show you a photo of each (there are 4), a little about them, and then tell you where to get them at the end...ok? I give the The Fright Night Collection:

First up we have my favorite: Spooktacular, the cutest little ghosties! These are extra special as they also glow in the dark! I can't wait to wear them.

Next up, my fiancee's favorite: Bone Rattling. These are perfect for any skull lover and I can see myself wearing these anytime of the year. These glow in the dark as well.

Next is Fright Night. I love love love haunted mansions so these are right up my alley. These are glitter too, so they can't get much better.


And last, but not least: After Dark. A combination gradient and glitter? Why yes, I think I will take those! How gorgeous are these?

The Fright Night Collection will be available beginning October 2nd on Incoco's website. They retail for $8.99 and free shipping on orders over $50! Also make sure to stop by their Facebook page for all the latest news.

What do you ladies think? Which ones are your fave? I am in love with the whole collection! And, would you like to see each set as I wear them or all together at the end? Let me know. As always, thanks for stopping by, and I hope you enjoyed :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Got a question or just something that you wanna say? Leave me a comment...I love hearing from you guys!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...