Friday, September 20, 2013

Hold On.....

Hello ladies, I hope you are all having a wonderful day.

*The products in this post were purchased by me. As always, all opinions are my own. For more info, you can view my disclosure policy here.*

The weather has started to take a turn towards fall here (at least I think so, some in my house would beg to differ) but I'm still holding on to the last little bit of summer. To me it never really felt like summer here, and although I generally like fall I'm just not ready to give up my green grass, warm sun rays and the smell of freshly cut grass. So for this mani I went with neons, something I've been meaning to do since May!

For this look I started with two coats of SC Neon Melon over a coat of white. This is one of the sheerer neons that I have so layering is a must. I knew I was going to stamp over it so I wasn't worried about it looking perfect. I think a third coat would have helped with the bald spots though.
please excuse the weird color of my skin, I had lost the sun by then

After that was dry I stamped over it using PI Blackout and Cheeky plate CH37. I really love this Cheeky set! After that was all dried I added a coat of Norther Lights. I kinda wished I had used this stamp to make decals with. Oh well, that something to do next time.

I really enjoyed the final look of this and I'm hoping to get some more use out of my neons. Don't be surprised if you see them this winter lol. What do you ladies think? As always, thanks for stopping by, and I hope you enjoyed :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Got a question or just something that you wanna say? Leave me a comment...I love hearing from you guys!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...