Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Chalkboard Style Nails

hello ladies, I hope you are enjoying your day :)

*The products in this post were purchased by me. As always, all opinions are my own. For more info you can view my disclosure policy here.*

I'm sure by now you've all seen the chalkboard style manis that are going around. I refuse to buy a kit when I can do it with things I already have. Unfortunately my free-hand sucks and I didn't have any suitable stamps so mine is a little wonky.

I started with two coats of Black Out by Pure Ice. It's just your basic black creme but it does have a pretty good formula. Next, I stamped with Super Star, also by Pure Ice, using a few different plates. The index and pinky nails are Cheeky CH48. The middle nail is Bundle Monster BM311, and the ring finger is from Winstonia W111.

Not exactly what you think of when you hear Chalkboard but I was happy with it and enjoyed the overall look. What do you ladies think? Have you tried this style yet or is it not your thing? Also be sure to follow me on Instagram to get sneak peeks of what coming up since I'm so far behind in posting here.

As always, thanks for stopping by, and I hope you enjoyed :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got a question or just something that you wanna say? Leave me a comment...I love hearing from you guys!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...