Tuesday, June 4, 2013

WetnWild How I Met Your Magenta+Stamping

Hello ladies, I hope you are all enjoying your day.

*All the products in this post were bought by me or received as a gift. As always, all opinions are my own. For more info, you can view my disclosure policy here.*

I can not believe it took me so long to use this because it is gorgeous! It's a bright pink with a lovely golden shimmer running throughout it. Of course my crappy pics didn't capture it but I promise it's there.
I used two coats plus topcoat for all pics but I think I could have used a third. It has a nice crelly like finish and a super fast dry time. I really like these fast dry polishes. The last time I was at Wal-Mart they had them on sale for 90 cents so I picked up two more.

And what better thing to pair with pink than a Hello Kitty stamp? This one has given me trouble for the past year! I think I finally got it to work decently. It't from Born Pretty Store plate M71. Plate M71 that's on the site now is different the one I have, and I can't find the one I have. :( I stamped using Flirt white.




I think this came out super cute and I got a lot of compliments on it. Seems you are never too old for Hello Kitty lol. What do you guys think? As always, thanks for stopping by, and I hope you enjoyed :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Got a question or just something that you wanna say? Leave me a comment...I love hearing from you guys!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...