Friday, June 7, 2013

F4 Strawberry Shortcake

Hello ladies, I hope you all are enjoying you day! I found a $10 bill while cleaning up our ditches, so mine seems to be on the upswing :)

*The product in this post was provided to me by the company for an honest review. As always, all opinions are my own. For more info you can view my disclosure policy here.*

One of the first indies I ever reviewed was Strawberry Shortcake and it has urked me ever since that I could not really capture how great this polish looked. I decided I would just go ahead and re-swatch it. Plus it gave me an excuse to wear it again lol.

This has been setting in my polish drawer (I keep them stored in my desk drawers so they are right beside me) since last July and all it needed was a little shaking and it looked brand new again. I was expecting to have to add a little thinner to it first but she was good to go without it.

I was clearly not used to working with glitter the first time I used this because I had no trouble getting out any of the white hexes this time, as you can clearly tell. This time I let it sit upside down while I applied my glue base coat (which I never wear a glitter without), something I didn't do the first time.

All photos show three thin coats with topcoat. I still don't think its the best this polish can look but definitely much better than the first go around. Unfortunately this doesn't seem to be available any longer since I don't see it listed in either one of their shops :( But you could always send them a message, who knows maybe you can special order it. They do have some really great polishes available in their Etsy and Big Cartel that you should check out. Also like them on Facebook so you always have the latest info on restocks, sales and new releases.

As always, thanks for stopping by, and I hope you enjoyed :)




2 comments:

Got a question or just something that you wanna say? Leave me a comment...I love hearing from you guys!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...