Saturday, June 1, 2013

Happy Birthday To Me

Hello ladies, I hope your day is going well.

*All products in this post were purchased be me. As always, all opinions are my own. For more info you can view my disclosure policy here.*

Happy birthday to me, happy birthday to me...or should I say to my blog. Today marks one year that I have been blogging.My little baby is growing up. When I first started I actually didn't think that I would make it this far, I have a tendency to start things and then stop. A bad habit I know, but I'm slowly breaking it. There have been days that I felt like quitting but thanks to all the support that everyone has given me I kept going. So a HUGE THANK YOU to EVERYONE! <3

I thought the first thing that I should do was redo the first swatch I ever posted (Zoya Dove). I can't beleve I ever thought that first post was acceptable. I guess I was just so excited that I let it get the best of my judgement. And to think, I blamed those horrible photos on my poor camera, HA! I think everything about these new photos are 100xs better.


I also wanted to do some kind of nail art. And I figured since it's kind of my blog's birthday why not use my blog colors? I originally wanted to do a water marble but the universe wasn't havin it, so I settled for a gradient with some stamping. I used Zoya Arizona and Sooki and Sally Hansen Mellow Yellow for the look below.


Not the best but by this point I was super frustrated so I was not about to start over. Then I stamped over using Flirt white and SE plate 18. I could not get good photos in the sun so I had to sacrifice some quality, sorry about that :(


It's supposed to resemble my background (just in case you were wondering) but I'm not sure how successful that was. LOL Oh well, I still kinda like it.

Again a HUGE Thank You to everyone that has ever read, subscribed or commented on my blog. Without you I'm just talking to myself lol. I hope you continue to stick around and we continue to grow together. As always, thanks for stopping by, and I hope you enjoyed :)


PS: And remember, all feedback is welcome. So, if you have any suggestions as to ways I can improve feel free to let me. You can comment, email me or PM me of Facebook.












No comments:

Post a Comment

Got a question or just something that you wanna say? Leave me a comment...I love hearing from you guys!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...