Thursday, July 9, 2015

WetnWild Lava Brew Swatch and Review


*The product featured in this post was purchased by me. As always, all opinions are my own. For more info you can view my disclosure policy here.*

Hello loves and welcome back. The other week I found WetnWilds on sale at the dollar store so I grabbed a couple and I have one of them to share with you today. 

This is Lava Brew which is a beautiful coral pink with a strong golden sheen. The formula was great, not too thick or thin and I only needed two coats. It was hard to capture the color accurately though. 

This was as close as I could get to how it looks in person. 

I liked this one so much that I wore it on it's own for a change. It sorta reminds me a Hardy Candy one that I wanted but I can't remember the name of. What do you ladies think? As always, thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoyed :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got a question or just something that you wanna say? Leave me a comment...I love hearing from you guys!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...