Thursday, July 2, 2015

Sunny Summer Lemon-Lime Nail Stamping

*The products featured in this post were purchased by me. As always, all opinions are my own. For more info you can view my disclosure policy here.*

Hello loves and welcome back. Today's post is gonna be super quick, this is a look I did almost a month ago and it's just been sitting around ever since. In fact, I have quite a few manis to share in the coming weeks that have been waiting for their time to shine for a while now. 


I don't know how many of you keeping a running list of mani ideas but this one has been on mine for a while! And I finally sat down and did it, and I couldn't be happier with it. 

I started with Sally Hansen Mellow Yellow and once that was dry I used it and Essie Mojito Madness to create my gradient. Once it was completely dry I stamped over it using Konad Black Gold and Bundle Monster BM-308. 

These were very bright and happy in person and got a few compliments while out and about, which always makes them a success in my book lol. What do you ladies think? As always, thanks for stopping by, and I hope you enjoyed :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got a question or just something that you wanna say? Leave me a comment...I love hearing from you guys!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...