Tuesday, July 21, 2015

WetnWild Candy-licious Swatch and Review

*The product featured in this post was purchased by me. As always, all opinions are my own. For more info you can view my disclosure policy here.*

Hello loves and welcome back. If you remember a few post back I shared that I had recently snagged a couple WetnWilds on sale and today I have the other to share with you. 
This is Candy-licious. I had some high hopes for this polish because it looked pretty opaque and very creamy in the bottle. Unfortunately that wasn't to be. This was very thin, streaky and super prone to balding. I needed three fairly thick coats to get it looking decent. 

While I won't be wearing this on it's own again this does work really nice for nail art so it's not a total loss. After researching a bit it seems like I may have gotten a bad bottle, oh well. What do you ladies think? As always, thanks for stopping by, and I hope you enjoyed :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got a question or just something that you wanna say? Leave me a comment...I love hearing from you guys!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...