Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Sheer Tinted Glitter Nails

*The products used in this post were purchased by me. As always, all opinions are my own. For more info you can view my disclosure policy here.*

Merry Christmas Eve lovelies, I hope this post finds you well. I know I don't usually post on Wednesdays but since I am attempting to stay off all social media tomorrow (I have become way too addicted as of late and I definitely need a break) I am sharing what I will be sporting for the holiday today. This is not very Christmasy but I think they are fun and can't wait to try out different color combos with them.

 This mani came about after I saw a couple of other amazing nail ladies that I follow playing around with glitter and jellies, Ermahgerdperlish and Narmai. I started with a base of Mentality Holo hoping to make this as blingy as possible, unfortunately rainy weather dosed those plans real quick lol. I then added a coat of an unnamed LA Colors silver glitter then made a messy gradient using the blue and purple OPI sheer tints. I had plans to stamp over this, but I decided, for once, to just leave well enough alone lol.

Like I said, not really right for the holiday but I am enjoying them. I may not get to enjoy them in the sun but they are still pretty sparkly in person. What do you ladies think? You can find a tutorial on the look that Narmai did here. As always, thanks for stopping by, and I hope you enjoyed :) I hope you all have a very Merry Christmas! <3




No comments:

Post a Comment

Got a question or just something that you wanna say? Leave me a comment...I love hearing from you guys!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...