Thursday, January 23, 2014

Color Club Holiday Splendor

*This product was purchased by me. As always all opinions are my own. For more info you can view my disclosure policy here.*

We all have the one polish that we love every swatch we see of, finally get and it's everything we thought it would be and more....until we go to photograph it that is. For me that was Color Club Holiday Splendor. I've worn it twice now and can't get a photo of it that I feel captures its true beauty.
daylight bulb

Is that not one of the most beautiful greens you've ever seen? Despite it's photographing issues this polish is an absolute dream. It's jam packed with micro holo and green glitters in a green jelly like base. That base makes application easy peasy and you get perfect coverage in two coats. Dry time is also super quick.

I also photographed outside hoping that would help, not really
sunlight


I love this...if you want to see a great swatch of it check out Of Life and Lacquer's. If you've ever thought about getting this, just do it. You won't be disappointed. What do you ladies think? Let me know. As for me I'm off to play with some purple polish and hope to come up with something for this week Adventures in Stamping prompt.

As always, thanks for stopping by, and I hope you enjoyed :)


7 comments:

Got a question or just something that you wanna say? Leave me a comment...I love hearing from you guys!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...