Friday, July 19, 2013

Mint Manis For Talia Joy

*All the product in this post were purchased by me. As always, all opinons are my own. For more info, you can view my disclosure here.*

I'm sure you're all aware by now of the passing of Talia Joy. Such sad news but at least she is no longer in any pain. She will be dearly missed and never forgotten. Nicole at Nail Polish Wars had the idea of everyone doing mint manis in honor of her today as the last picture posted on her Instagram was of mint nails. I thought it was a beautiful idea. Mine are not perfect or fancy but they were created with love.
The Nailasaurus posted this look recently and I had been wanting to try it. I used a base of SH Mint Sorbet and then did a gradient over striping tape using Color Mates Little Blue Box, Zoya Wednesday and WnW I Need A Refresh-Mint. 

I can't even begin to imagine what this sweet little girl's family and friends are going through at this moment, but my heart breaks for them. Please join me in honoring her life and legacy by posting your mint manis on my Facebook wall or Nail Polish Wars'. Please be sure to the hash tags #mintmanisortaliajoy and #TalisLegacy when posting.

As always, thanks for stopping by, and I hope you enjoyed :)






No comments:

Post a Comment

Got a question or just something that you wanna say? Leave me a comment...I love hearing from you guys!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...