Thursday, July 18, 2013

Coral and Black on Super Nubs

Hello ladies, I hope you are all having a great day

*All the products in this post were purchased by me. As always, all opinions are my own. For more info you can view my disclosure policy here.*

Today's post combines three of my favorite things: coral, my super nubs and stamping. I am loving how this turned out. It just screams ME! Keep reading after the jump to see the deets.
This started out with two coats of Sinful Colors Island Coral. You can find swatches of that here. I actually wore it alone for a day before those stamping plates got the best of me. Then I stamped it with LA Colors Circuits and Pueen plate 44. I topped it all off with a coat of Northern Lights, another one of my faves. I love how it sparkles even in the crappiest of lighting.




I'm still working on my stamping skills but I was happy with how it turned out this time. I do have these two areas that never seem to get covered no matter what I do. They are on my ring and pinky fingers in the upper left corners. If you have any tips to help with this please let me know.

As always, thanks for stopping by, and I hope you enjoyed :)





2 comments:

  1. Coral and black is a lovely combo and I adore the northern lights topper. It's one of my favs too. Your stamping looks lovely xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awe thank you! That really means a lot coming from you, thanks for stopping by :)

      Delete

Got a question or just something that you wanna say? Leave me a comment...I love hearing from you guys!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...