Saturday, December 22, 2012

Nostalgic Angela

Hello ladies, I'm back again today! I just wanted to share with you a swatch of one of the polishes that I won from The Holographic Hussy. All photos are three coats with no undies.





This is Nostalgic nail Lacquer Angela. It is described as a "slightly speckled red toned pink jelly base with orange, red and fuchsia glitters of various sizes." In the shade the glitters all look red(as seen above), but in the sun you can see the shift.



I absolutely love this polish! I've really gotten into jelly polishes lately. This one is a jelly sandwhich in a bottle. I love the depth that it has. I also have Jordan, which is the same type of polish, and I can't wait to use it.

Angela is part of the My So-Called Lacquer collection, which is based of the tv show My So-Called Life. I'm not sure if its still available or not.



Nostalgic Nail Lacquer can be found at nostalgicnaillacquer.com as well as facebook.com/nostalgicnaillacquer. (Sorry,it won't let me add links :[ )

What do you guys think? Do you have any polishes by this brand? As always thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoyed :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got a question or just something that you wanna say? Leave me a comment...I love hearing from you guys!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...