Saturday, December 22, 2012

Holiday Mani #5: Penguins!!!!

Hello ladies, I hope you're having a good day.

In case you couldn't tell from the title I'm really excited about this mani. I love penguins! They are one of my favorite animals, pigs and pandas being the others. I think I thing for p's lol.

A couple weeks ago Set in Lacquer posted a step by step guide for her Christmas penguins mani. I couldn't pass it up, they were too cute. Of course mine aren't anywhere near as wonderful as hers.

I started with a base of SC Cinderella and then sponged PI Superstar on the tips for their bed of snow. For their bodies I used PI Superstar, LA Colors Circuits, and WnW Sunny Side Up. For their hats I used Zoya Sooki and PI Superstar. I covered all that with a coat of PI Don't You Wish for some extra sparkle.

They came out a little lopsidded, so let's just pretend they're dancing or waddling toward you lol. Also I made the ones on the outside looking at the ones in the middle.

I was amazed at how simple these were (thanks to the tutorial). And they were fun to do. I'm surprised that they came out as good as did. My honey says her favorite part is their hats lol.

What do you guys think? As always thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoyed :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Got a question or just something that you wanna say? Leave me a comment...I love hearing from you guys!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...