Thursday, December 13, 2012

Holiday Mani #2: Christmas Lights

Hello ladies, enjoying your day? :)

I have another holiday mani to share with you today. I have been wanting to do these ever since last Christmas. I wasn't obsessed with polish then but I did enjoy painting my nails. That was also around the time I discovered nail art. But I knew that I could never pull it off, nor did I have enough polish or the tools to do it.

Skip forward one year and all that has changed! I'm very proud of how these turned out. They aren't all uniform in size or shape, but that's ok with me. They remind me of the older huge bulbs that my great-grandmother always used.

I started with a base of two coats of Pure Ice Superstar. For my wire and bulb base I used LA Colors Circuits. As for my bulbs I used LA Colors Hot Blooded (red), Jolly Rancher Green Apple ( green & scented!), Sinful Colors Why Not (blue), Art Deco Yellow (yellow, duh lol). I added the "ho, hos" at the end to fill space, but I'm still not sure how I feel about them.

All these Holiday manis are really getting me into the spirit. As well as all the tutorials being posted. I'm itiching to try every single one. I already have a few more planed, including a water marble inspired by Mixed Mama.

What really gets you in the Holiday spirit? Also if you've done any holiday themed manis please stop by and post them on my facebook page, I would to see them!

As always, thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoyed :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Got a question or just something that you wanna say? Leave me a comment...I love hearing from you guys!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...